Cycle Southern Thailand
Cycle Southern Thailand
The road is laid out before you on this cycling adventure through Southern Thailand. Beginning in Bangkok with an overnight train, the route sweeps south to the deeply green prehistoric scenery that lies across the map – stunning ancient forests and limestone peaks that were formed hundreds of millions of years ago. Pass emerald waters where tiny islands of exquisite pale rock break the surface, cruising along palm-fringed routes lined with friendly locals. Pedal along undulating roads to unforgettable Khao Sok National Park, walk along dirt trails in search of wildlife, and freewheel down the Andaman Coast to relax on its powdered coastline. Ride inland to Phang Nga Bay and finish up in the classic beachside town of Ao Nang. This active nine-day journey gives a unique look at this fascinating part of the country.
- Expert Cycling Guide and Support Vehicle
- 7 day Bicycle hire
- Bangkok Guided cycling tour
- Ratchaprapha Dam guided & vehicle supported cycling
- Khao Sok National Park
- Takua Pa to Khao Lak guided & vehicle supported cycling
- Phang Nga – Longtail Boat to James Bond Island
- Phang Nga National Marine Park
- Khao Lak to Phang Nga guided & vehicle supported cycling
- Phang Nga National Marine Park boat tour
- Phang Nga to Ao Nang (Krabi) guided & vehicle supported cycling
- Escape the chaotic Bangkok traffic with a cycling tour that gets you behind the tourist mask and into the heart and soul of Thailand’s south
- Ride through a sea of greenery as a constant companion, then wind down on the famous sandy shores and azure waters of Thailand’s west coast
- There’s no need for artificial sports drinks here – rehydrate with fresh coconut and fruit juices straight from the plant
- Dive into the nature lover’s paradise of ancient Khao Sok National Park, then fall asleep to the sounds of the jungle in a riverside bungalow
- Witness the towering, pale limestone islands that break the surface of Phang Nga bay with an included boat cruise across these incredible waters
Bangkok Cyling/Surat Thani
Ratchaprapha Cycling & Khao Sok National Park
Khao Sok National Park
Cycle Takua Pa to Khao Lak
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us