Best of Greece
Best of Greece
Welcome to Greece – a land of crumbling ruins and crumbling feta, the sun-bleached cradle of modern civilization. A lot of Grecian itineraries begin with Athens’ historical highlights before skipping quickly off to the Greek Islands. But not this one. We’ve designed a comprehensive tour that includes the best of the mainland AND the islands. From the Sanctuary of Apollo at Delphi and the unbelievable monasteries of Meteora, all the way to the olive groves and sandy beaches of the Cyclades. Along the way you’ll discover that Greeks are passionate about a few very specific things: good times, good food, and good gossip. Kalimera!
- Athens – Acropolis Archaeological Site Visit with Local Guide
- Athens – Acropolis Local Guide
- Thessaloniki – NAOMI Ecumenical Workshop for Refugees visit
- Meteora – Monastery Visits
- Delphi – Archaeological Site & Museum guided tour
- Delphi – local lunch & olive oil tasting with a view of Delphi Valley
- Syros – Loukoumia Workshop Visit
- Syros – Ano Syros Walk
- Syros – Sunset Dinner
- Delos – Day Trip to the Island of Delos
- Delos – Archaeological Site
- Santorini – Caldera Rim Hike to Oia
- Uncover thousands of years of civilisation in Athens with a visit to the world-famous Acropolis and the ancient Agora
- Like endless pilgrims before you, visit the home of the Oracle of Delphi in the Sanctuary of Apollo, one of Greece’s most important archaeological sites
- Wander through the charming villages of Syros. When night falls, indulge in delicious seafood dinners in traditional tavernas as Rembetika music floats around you
- With its boutique culture, gorgeous beaches and thumping nightlife, the chic isle of Mykonos invites you to embrace your hedonistic side
- The sight of a Santorini sunset can turn even the most hardened of souls into a romantic. Walk along the volcanic rim of the island from Thira to Oia, passing through white villages that cling to plunging cliffs
Athens / Thessaloniki
Meteora / Kalambaka
Delos / Mykonos
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us